How does it work you ask???
All items should be mailed in a 10 1/2" x 15" padded envelope. They aren't too expensive and can be found at Wal-Mart or the Dollar Store.
You will fill the envelope with something (or somethings) that are valued at $5.00. They just have to be able to fit into the envelope.
What type of items?
Anything that can safely fit into the envelope, for example:
a paperpack book
note cards and pens
pictures or a plaque
This will be a secret swap, so the person you get, won't be the one that has your name.
1. Be sure to include a card or letter that has your name, blog information, and email address on it so your partner can send a Thank You. This way they can give you credit for the sweet goodies when they blog or post about it. A Thank you of some sort is required.
2. The value of the goodies in the envelope must be $5.00. This does not include the cost of the envelope and the postage.
3. Only sent items you would want to receive. Please try to stay away from Dollar Store/Tree items. I know they do sometimes have some neat items but please... no junk that you wouldn't appreciate receiving yourself.
4. Do NOT sign up if you don't intend to follow through. No one likes to get 'stiffed' on a swap even if it is one of a smaller value. We will make a list and you will not be able to participate in future swaps. We do realize that things do happen beyond our control and ask that if they do.... please let us know ahead of time.
Sign Ups will run from today, September 1st, until Thursday, September 8th. I will send out your partners
information to you on the 9th. Your envelopes should be mailed by September 24th. Please let me know you mailed yours.
Please send the following information to me at:
1. Your Name and Address:
2. Blog URL:
3. Email Address: (this is for my records only)
4. Would you mind shipping to Canada or the UK?
5. Do you have anything that you are allergic too that
shouldn't be sent??? A certain scent or possibly a food
6. Tell us a little about yourself to let your partner
know what you like or dislike.
Don't forget that sign ups last until September 8th, so
sign up today and join in on the fun!